Okay, so I should totally be working on atrium lessons, but my friend Emily stole this idea from someone who stole it from someone….you know how it goes. I was procrastinating, so here is mine.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
First name, no. Middle name (Jill) after a friend of my mom’s.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Ugh. Last night. Enough said.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Meh. It’s OK, if I take my time, which I never do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat is sort of gross, I think. But, I do eat my fair share of Applegate Farms pepperoni. yum!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. Three here. Two waiting to be met.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmmmm….depends on the day (or the time of the month, let’s be honest).
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Perhaps. I have gotten myself into a wee bit of trouble for it, so I try to keep it on reserve for family and close friends.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. I still remember the orange popsicles awaiting my arrival post-surgery.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I’d like to say yes, if my body could handle it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
We don’t eat cereal…except when I’m pregnant and then I’d pay major bucks for Enviro Kids Koala Krisp. Yum!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not so much.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, absolutely not. Mentally, I’ve been told, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Almond Dream Chocolate Ice Cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they look happy or not.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That the virtue of patience with my kids is lacking terribly.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandpa…he’s got a bad case of Alzheimer’s.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Technique? I have no idea.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing! It is nap/quiet time in the house! Silence—it is beautiful!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Lemongrass (or is that a Fiestaware color?)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Anything Mexican food related.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house. And on that note, is it time to join the family for our yearly trip to Hilton Head because this sub-zero weather is killing me.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Sport, huh? I don’t do sports.
27. HAIR COLOR?
I’m told it is wrong to lie, so the natural color would be a head *full* of gray. So, the dyed color is what it was before I went gray—dark blonde.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No…I can’t stand things being put into my eyes.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Scary movies are from the devil.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray. It’s like 10 years old.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, for realz.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Not sure that my casual walk on the treadmill every morning counts as either.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Divine Mercy by St. Faustina
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
You mean there are genres other than “The Wheel on the Bus” and “Twinkle Twinkle?”
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Ft. Wayne, IN.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Does dirty count as a color? Because I’m not sure I remember what is under the dirt?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
It was the easiest post I’ve written in a long time.